FS: Fender Blackface Bassman head, 1967, CLEAN!! NEW Caps, $750 shipped.

mightyjoeyoungxnj

• Members

Up for grabs is my 1967 Fender Blackface Bassman head. I recently aquired it through an auction, but an emergency has come up with bills, so it needs to go. As you can see, it's in EXTREMELY good shape for it's age. NO major tolex rips of any sort. Time capsule condition indeed!

The amp shop that I purchased it from replace the caps listed below on the invoice. The amp sounds great, with the AB165 circuit. Plenty of overdrive around 3-4 on the volume dial! You can see pictures below, and through the ebay link from the old auction.

I accept pay pal (+3%) or postal money orders. I ship to the lower 48, Con. U.S. only, no international, sorry! Please PM with offers or questions. I am also located in northern NJ if anyone is local. Grab this vintage classic for a great price, with NEW parts. Sounds great, takes pedals great, and is LOUD!

**I'm asking $750 shipped. The price of the new parts was added after the eBay auction, if you read the description you can see that it was offered as an option, which I chose to have done.**

The older power chord (this has been converted to a three prong), and the old caps are included!

AmpWork.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

Link to the old auction, with more pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220124234303

Archived