Randall BMF USA Tube Head

bc7

• Members

This is an awesome amp, Randall sent me a Manual on the amp that tells all about it email me if you want to check it out. You can use just about any tubes you like. You can also adjust the Bias with a 3 way switch. The clean channel is the best I have ever heard. Slash wanted a amp with Fender clean, and a great overdrive channel. I am thinking about selling it anyone interested please make me an offer. This description is from the person I bought it from:This is as the Big Brass Letters say....."B.M.F." by Randall. Please see reviews on Harmony Central. This amp was designed for Slash. It can use 6L6 tubes or EL 34s'. Self biasing. Please if you are interested go to Harmony Central and read the review. THIS one is not a standard production B.M.F. Those are rare in their own right. You can tell those buy the cooling grates on top....This one is one of the originals that was most likey demo'ed by the man....He was at Union Station in St. Louis doing radio for Slashes snakepit a few years ago and I got to meet him. I asked about what the deal was with this amp because I had seen it in his collection and backline. He said he loved the amp and wanted something with 2 channels one Fender clean and one Marshall rockin' But once Jim Marshall came callin' he had to only endorse Marshalls. So this one never really got promoted at all. He said it was also his idea for the big brass letters. Anyway, it is a great sounding 2 channel amp and has lots of features. I have owned a Soldano hot rod 50, Mesa Rectifier's, Mesa Heart breaker, Carvin, Peavey 5150, this amp is the most versatile very awesome.

Archived