1974x marshall hand wired limited edition and avatar 2 x 12 with celestion blues

CHANCE MCFADDEN

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

alright kids ill make sure i keep that in mind. It just took me the first page interested in buying the item to figure out that people have no lifes. These forums are about music but it seems to me people just bitch and complain more than they play music. All there time is consumed on here bitching and moaning about everyone else. It actually goes to show that some peoples lifes are sad. But go ahead quote all you want doesnt make the day go any faster.

• Members

No, we are simply making sure we can make the most amount of people aware of Choad The Toad, and his b.s. business practices. Kids? lol. Sounds like something Chance would say. You might wanna make sure you use the correct "their" (not "there"), lest you, yourself, look like the "kid". And for the record, it's "lives", not "lifes".

Glass houses, my friend, glass houses.....

hehe.

• Members

Lives not lifes. The plural of life is lives. We are here to buy, sell, and trade things. And congratulations; you have just become another person that has made a fool of himself, making it more difficult for people to deal with him. You have no reason to comment on what you think others do all day. If you had any idea about the reasons that this thread, and the issues with this seller, exist, you would know that you have no business taking his side. However, you must not know, so I'll chalk that up to inexperience. Just make offers if you want to buy stuff, trade stuff, or sell items. If not, stay out of others' business. And as racer said, if you don't like reading this, then go somewhere else and leave us alone...please. James.

• Members

"How dare you bring prayer into this? This thread is about your questionable business practices, not religion. For you to try and use God and religion as a shield makes me ashamed to call myself a follower of Christ" THIS WAS YOUR QUOTE....... First of all this thread was about an amp I had for sale, not any one's business practices. I would never say, under any conditions that I was ashamed to be a follower of Christ. Shame on you for saying that. This country was founded on religious principles, CHECK YOUR history sir...and there is always room for Christ in any conversation, unless your are an athiest.

lol if anyone should be ashamed of themselves it should be you... you could have turned 1 good deal into 20, but you chose to be a fat greasey prick about it... and its landed you gettin joked on and laughed at, speaking of 'THIS' country, don't you have one you should be going back to? :wave:

• Members

Lives not lifes. The plural of life is lives. We are here to buy, sell, and trade things. And congratulations; you have just become another person that has made a fool of himself, making it more difficult for people to deal with him. You have no reason to comment on what you think others do all day. If you had any idea about the reasons that this thread, and the issues with this seller, exist, you would know that you have no business taking his side. However, you must not know, so I'll chalk that up to inexperience. Just make offers if you want to buy stuff, trade stuff, or sell items. If not, stay out of others' business. And as racer said, if you don't like reading this, then go somewhere else and leave us alone...please. James.

I have not taken his side. I just find it a little childish to make some of the comments you guys have made. Let the dude be. All it takes is one warning and its done over with. People know not to {censored} with the dude. But you guys took it to the childish level by making comments for {censored}ing 6 pages over {censored} that means nothing. But i guess if you want to live that life and give yourselves great self esteem boost by making stupid third grade jokes thats your choice.

• Members

no this part of the forums is about making business deals. in business deals, reputation is important. sometimes more important than the money involved.

Well im not really talking about just here. This {censored} goes on all over the boards. But if you would like me to be more specific next time ill keep you in mind.

• Members

BTW feller, this country was founded on the greed of men, not religious principle. God wouldn't want millions of native peoples to be killed so George Washington could have a big 'ol house he could go home to after a long day of managing a business that traded human beings as slaves. The God I know sure as {censored} wouldn't be to keen on that. So I wouldn't say this country was founded on religious ideas. Anyways, hello everyone, I'm new here.

• Members

I'm sorry, I HAD to share THIS. It almost made me piss myself. This is an excerpt from one of his online auctions:

" I HAVE OVER 35 YEARS IN RETAIL EXPERIENCE AND KNOW THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT THAT OTHER SELLERS DONT HAVE A CLUE, PLUS I PLAY GUITAR, DRUMS, BASS, AND KEYS. I HAVE MY OWN TOP 40 ROCK BAND WITH MY KIDS AND I KNOW BECAUSE I AM A SEASONED PROFESSIONAL. IF PRICE IS YOUR ONLY CONSIDERATION FOR BUYING THIS PRODUCT, THEN I ASK YOU TO RECONSIDER....LATER ON, IF...AND I SAY ..IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH THESE PRODUCTS, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO GO TO???, I HAVE A PHONE NO. LISTED HERE AND ON MY SITE, AND I WILL TAKE IMMEDIATE CARE OF ANY PROBLEMS, FROM MY CUSTOMERS...IF YOU ARE NOT MY CUSTOMER ON THIS PRODUCT, THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. THERE IS A LOT MORE TO SELLING A PRODUCT THAN JUST OFFERING A CHEAP PRICE. MY CUSTOMERS ARE EXTREMELY LOYAL BECAUSE I TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM, NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE IN THE U.S. OR CANADA...AT THE SAME TIME, I AM EXTREMELY LOYAL TO MY CUSTOMERS, THEY KEEP ME EATING. WE ALSO ONLY SELL MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND MUSIC RELATED PRODUCTS, WE DONT SELL SHIRTS, SHOES, LAWN MOWER PARTS OR POWER TOOLS. WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING. PLEASE CONSIDER THESE THINGS BEFORE YOU BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE. THANX TO ALL!!!!!"

SOOOOOOO much of that is utter bull{censored}, it's just unbelieveable. Figured if you guys didn't already see it, you would get a kick out of it. Enjoy!

• Members

he just sells junk out of his basement, doesn't he?

normal_MVC-068S.JPG

www.FORTMADISONGUITARS.com thank you for stopping by! In a world where all music stores try to be all things to all people, we dance to a different drummer. What good is a super-discount corporate store without personal service ? We want and appreciate your business, one customer at a time, no guitars screaming or drum sets banging while you are trying to do business. We love music, like everyone, but let

• Members

this bump is for you!!!!!!! faggot

normal_MVC-068S.JPG

laugh at that, looks like a 4 x 8 bathroom turned into a tiny crack dealer size guitar shop, wtf is that? you sure know how to make room for every little thing you have, dont you, must be those 'super human' abilities you got going

• Members

How dare you bring prayer into this? This thread is about your questionable business practices, not religion. For you to try and use God and religion as a shield makes me ashamed to call myself a follower of Christ. I am so an gry I can't even explain it. Those that have "spoken out against you" are attempting to warn other people about the way that you do business, and there's nothing wrong with that. However, using the name and shield of God for your own gain in a situation like this one is ridiculous, and God will judge you for that. Ever read aabout the 7 sons of Sceva Chance? They bandied about spiritual matters for their own ends, using what they pleased to try and forward their own goals. They left with a butt kicking and a serious blow to their egos. You should really consider your ways at this point and just go away.

they called him a "faggot", "fat", etc. I think that goes above and beyond speaking against someone.

I agree with the rest of your post.

dk

• Members

where was the threat of physical violence, you know, in order to sue someone in a different state, you have to go to that state and file papers...how does figure in to a threat of physical violence, you are a narrow minded as they are, if you think that was what i implied, by the way, i am 54 and way out of shape to be implying anything like that. Maybe if fish face would post his name and address, like I have, then I could have someone come and minister to him, and maybe you too, you all seem really confused, may God bless you and lift the evil thoughts from all your collective minds.

shut up you are annoying

• Members

Just got a PM from a fellow forum member, who had THIS to say:

"Hey there. I was looking through the for sale forum and came across your post talking about Chance (Chink) McFadden. I am from Iowa and he is about 1/2 hour away from me. He has a bad reputation around here and it was really odd/funny seeing someone on an HC forum having the same type of experience with him. I came across his ebay store and thought if you needed a phone number I would send it your way."

That's Chance: Shaking hands, kissing babies, making friends! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

With all his threats and hand-wringing about people bringing up his past nefarious activity, it remains his ongoing maniacal tirades that will put people off him. Really-we only have to hit the starter and he explodes by himself, spouting pseudo-religious 'blessings' in the same sentence where he uses an insult.

This is just TOO easy...

Archived