1976 Marshall JMP w/ Avatar 4x12 Vintage 30's

imunderused

• Members

Hey there, I've decided to put my beloved Marshall half stack up for sale. The head is a 1976 Marshall JMP non-master 50-watt head. Everything works great and the tubes are still in good condition and shouldn't need to be replaced for a while. The only cosmetic flaws are some slight nicks and the Marshall logo only says "Mars." The picture shows dirty old knobs, but I'll include a set of new Marshall knobs with the head. This thing is plenty loud enough and the tone is unbelievable. I've had several people comment on how nice this thing sounds. I'm not sure how much I'm going to let this go for, so make me an offer.

The cab is a red-tolex Avatar 4x12 with two Vintage 30's in the top and two GT-12 75's in the bottom. I just bought this brand new back in June and it's only got 10 or less hours of playing time on it. It's got a couple rips in the tolex, but still in great condition.

I'd prefer to do local sales for these, but if not, buyer pays all shipping. I'd prefer to do a money order. Make me an offer if you're interested! PM with any questions.

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

Archived