Mesa Mark IV med/long with footswitch for sale

mctallica1

• Members

Good condition with some minor wear. All new power and preamp tubes from Dougs Tubes.

$1400 shipped insured.

I accept check, money order, paypal plus 3% to cover their fees.

I pack well and ship promptly AFTER funds clear my checking account.

Have LOADS of references on HC and rigtalk

• Members

Hey folks.

I have been contacted by several international buyers, so I thought I would just post this here rather than responding to everyone individually.

I will gladly ship internationally. However, I will not, under any circumstances ship using USPS. I realize they are the least expensive, however their tracking system is worthless and insurance claims are almost impossible. I will ship using UPS, FedEx or DHL at the buyers expense.

Several people have told me in the past (not on this item) that since they are the buyer, they should be able to select the shipping service and be able to save cost and while I agree, in general, with this sentiment, if the item does not get there or is damaged in the process, I have no doubt the buyer will come back to me with the issue. Knowing what I know about shipping and the USPS system issues I have experienced in the past, I am just not willing to use them. If this causes someone not to buy the amp, so be it.

Sorry for the rant, but I thought it best for potential international buyers to know where I stand.

FWIW, I recently shipped an amp to Germany and it cost roughly $475 for shipping using DHL

Archived