SUHR CAA OD-100 CLASSIC+ FOR SALE

tubebury/KT88

• Members

Hi, fellow forum lurkers...

I am seriously considering selling my near-new Suhr CAA OD-100 Classic+ which I purchased new just last October. So, instead of posting the amp on eBay, which I would hate to do, I thought I'd see if there's any interest on one of the amp/gear forums. I'm always checking out gear and posts on this forum, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

This 2007-built amp has the latest board/wiring and is up to date according to Suhr's head tech. The amp is in mint condition, includes a power cable, the OD-100 two-button footswitch (channel select and boost) and cable and a Tuki-style padded cover that fits perfectly snug. This amp is built extremely well, is heavy and beefy. The high quality of CAA is evident whereever you look on it.

It's a 4 EL34 power tube model and is savagely loud, but can get whisper quiet as well for low, low level playing. The clean channel is to die for and the OD channel is very versatile, but I'm more of a "Marshall-guy" and can't justify keeping such an expensive piece of gear and not use it much. :idk:

You can PM me, or e-mail me at brianh2obury@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. I can post or e-mail photos as well. I am not interested in any trades or similar deals. I need to sell the amplifier. Thanks for your interest!

Archived