FS: Port City Wave 2x12 MINT - Unloaded

Junk Yard Dog

• Members

I'm selling my PC Wave 2x12 to make room for more gear. I received new from Daniel in September of '07 and have only played on it about 6 hours...IN MY BEDROOM. This cab never left my apartment, so no gigs, stains, dings, rips, tears, etc, etc.

The cab is flawless in every way and is the most efficeint and full sounding 2x12 I have ever heard.

If you're reading this, you probably already know about.

Unloaded new is $450 + shipping.

I'm asking $375 + shipping (factoring condition).

PM me if you're interested and have additional questions.

Thanks!

JYD

• Members

take please with kindness with my bad grammar, I am not the United States but I live here and likes it here!

mercies of the end! :)

do you appreciate loudspeakers of vintage 30 of celestion in this port city? I own 2 and need a unload cabinet.

• Members

Ha! I was just messing with you! Welcome to the States.

I actually have a mix of a Celestion GT-75 and a Warehouse Veteran 30, which is a V30 made by an American manufacture here in the states. I actually like the Veteran 30 better than its Celestion counterpart.

Overall, the mix is great with this amp. Very full sounding and I could actually back turn up my treble a little more for some odd reason, which was nice b/c I already had a bright amp...Maybe that was due to the mix of the speakers b/c before I was playing through 2 GT-75's.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have anymore questions.

Best,

JYD

Archived