FS- Fender Super 60 head $250 OBO and 4 space SKB rack $50 OBO (Plus many others!!)

JnBroadbent

• Members

All tube, Fender AND Rivera tone on a budget. :cool:

This amp was designed by the great mastermind Paul Rivera when he worked and designed under the Fender name. Great cleans, massive distortion, and the classic fender reverb.

Uses two 6L6 tubes with an assortment of preamp tubes. Many extras will be included.

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

And the 4 space SKB roto-molded rack. Good condition, was only used to hold amp and latter on rack mountable recording equipment.

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

Behringer BCR2000. This unit is a great beginners control unit able to control and virtual hardware. despite the name, it's a great tool. Heck, even Daft Punk uses two of these live. 100 shipped

DSC01452.jpg

More pictures and info here

Everything will be packed extremely well and sent via the carrier of your choice, otherwise I will use USPS. I've never had any issues with them.

• Members

bump for a great amp!super 60s are the poor mans rivera,it was the last of the true paul rivera "red knob" designs,2 6l6s 3 12ax7s and a 12at in the phase inverter.these bad boys will do jangly fender clean to classic rock to full blown high gain monstrous distortion without a problem.it should weigh in at around 25-30 pounds,my combo weighed 45.these babys are the definition of versatility

• 3 years later...

Archived