Feeler: Wtt Peavey Classic 50 2x12 + Nintendo Wii

Everlost87

• Members

The Classic 50 just doesn't have enough gain for me, and I'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars on retubing/boosts to see if maybe it'll have the gain I need. Let's face it this thing isn't meant for uber high gain, which was a mistake on my part. It does everything else perfectly though. Not even just saying that. If I was in a poppy/indie/classic rock band this thing would be staying. But I'm in one of your standard emo-core bands and it's just not holding up. It's tight enough and has the right sound for rhythm but I'm the lead player.

I bought it when I figured I'd need an effects loop, so I sold my Orange Rocker 30 for it, which is saying a lot.

Cosmetically it has a couple tears (tolex, not grill). Nothing too major though. I could probably even fix it to look like new with some glue. It is the black tweed 2x12.

I'd like to trade for something like a DSL 50, maybe a 5150 or Single Rectifier. Something High Gain, with a respectable clean channel, and a good effects loop. I'd be open to a clean amp, if you're including a good distortion pedal (Tonebone Hot British, MI Audio Crunch Box), but I'd prefer high gain right out of the box.

Cosmetics are not important at all. I don't care if there isn't even any tolex on the amp. I'm preferring a head, but a combo is ok.

Now at this point you are thinking two things:

1.) Pics? : I'll post them if there is any interest at all, I can have them up within a couple hours.

2.) A Classic 50 is nowhere near the value of a DSL, wtf?: This is why I'm also offering up my Nintendo Wii.

It is in near new condition (How dirty/marked up can something get when it sits on a table). Comes with Everything but the box, which I don't have. I also have two games Mario Strikers Charged, and Resident Evil 4.

I am not looking to sell it. I'd prefer not to even trade it, but the band is more important than games.

So if you have anything I might be interested in let me know. I'd also prefer getting a delay pedal in the deal somehow (Ibanez De-7, or maybe T.C Nova Delay depending).

This is all a longshot, but when I don't have the right tone my playing suffers, and nothing annoys me more.

Archived