FS: Voodoo Amps Deluxe Mod Marshall DSL 100

Junk Yard Dog

• Members

Hey!

If you're looking at this, you already know what it is. Had my 2001 Marshall DSL modded by Trace at Voodooamps back around April of 2006. Asking price is $850+shipping, which may run around $50.

Amp is not Mint, but not deplorabe either...I will take pics in the next day or so when I get to rehearsal. I'd rate it a 6.5/10 (has 3 1/4" tolex trips on top of the head on the front and some scatches on the gold portion where the knobs are located).

Amp will come with the following:

1) Brand new power tubes of your choice, either JJE34L's or SED Winged C's. The JJ's have about 5 hours on them and the SED's have about 2 hours.

2) Pre amp tubes are

V1: Tung Sol Reissue (5 hours of use)

V2: JJ Ecc83 S (5 hours)

V3: JJ Ecc83 S (5 hours)

V4: Mullard NOS 4024 (5 hours)

3) Marshall channel footswitch

4) Voodoo Deluxe Mod ($640.00 worth of improvements)!

I love the amp, just don't need the power anymore. It's more ORGANIC, toneful and soulful than before. Both channels and all modes and options are clearer and more articulate and controllable than it was when stock.

This is a great deal and I want it to go into a good home. It was my gigging amp and it has never let me down. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!

These amps are $1399.00 NEW, so I'm confident asking $1,000 for this baby!

PM me for questions!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey!

If you're looking at this, you already know what it is. Had my 2001 Marshall DSL modded by Trace at Voodooamps back around April of 2006. Asking price is
$850+shipping
, which may run around $50.

Amp is not Mint, but not deplorabe either...I will take pics in the next day or so when I get to rehearsal. I'd rate it a 6.5/10 (has 3 1/4" tolex trips on top of the head on the front and some scatches on the gold portion where the knobs are located).

Amp will come with the following:

1) Brand new power tubes of your choice, either JJE34L's or SED Winged C's. The JJ's have about 5 hours on them and the SED's have about 2 hours.

2) Pre amp tubes are

V1: Tung Sol Reissue (5 hours of use)

V2: JJ Ecc83 S (5 hours)

V3: JJ Ecc83 S (5 hours)

V4: Mullard NOS 4024 (5 hours)

3) Marshall channel footswitch

4) Voodoo Deluxe Mod ($640.00 worth of improvements)!

I love the amp, just don't need the power anymore. It's more ORGANIC, toneful and soulful than before. Both channels and all modes and options are clearer and more articulate and controllable than it was when stock.

This is a great deal and I want it to go into a good home. It was my gigging amp and it has never let me down. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!

These amps are $1399.00 NEW, so I'm confident asking $1,000 for this baby!

PM me for questions!

Thanks!

Do you still have it? Jimmy

Archived