Marshall JVM410C (new model, 4 channel)

guitar60

• Members

SOLD

For sale is my 4 channel Marshall JVM410C combo, 2x12 speaker (Celestion V30 made in England and a Celestion Classic 80). Killer clean, and I do mean killer ... they reroute the green setting of the first channel so it is pure like a Rivera. The 2nd channel is grit heaven, set it for early 60s sounds and it kills. The last 2 channels will do JCM800 up through modern high gain.

Each channle has 3 gain settings, and these are saved and can be recalled via the footswitch ... couple this with 2 assignable master volumes, and this amp does it all. Digital assignable reverb too, studio quality, not cheap sounding or boingy.

Adnittedly, I am going deaf b;asting this thing down in my music room, it just sounds so excellent. But I really need a small lower wattage combo, and must sell this to raise the funds. $1500 PayPal Ok, split shipping.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
For sale is my 4 channel Marshall JVM410C combo, 2x12 speaker (Celestion V30
made in England
and a Celestion Classic 80). Killer clean, and I do mean killer ... they reroute the green setting of the first channel so it is pure like a Rivera. The 2nd channel is grit heaven, set it for early 60s sounds and it kills. The last 2 channels will do JCM800 up through modern high gain.

Each channle has 3 gain settings, and these are saved and can be recalled via the footswitch ... couple this with 2 assignable master volumes, and this amp does it all. Digital assignable reverb too, studio quality, not cheap sounding or boingy.

Adnittedly, I am going deaf b;asting this thing down in my music room, it just sounds so excellent. But I really need a small lower wattage combo, and must sell this to raise the funds. $1500 PayPal Ok, split shipping.
:)

I would love to buy this amp if your close by. I'll drive atleast an hour.

Archived