WTT Krank Rev Jr Fullstack w/ Krankshaft od

Crowbar985

• Members

Looking for trades:

Krank Rev Jr Full Stack w/ Krankshaft OD

Bought this as a practice rig, but Ive learned that just about any tube amp is too loud for the bedroom. Ive had it for a day. Sounds great pushed with the krankshaft, but Ill have to stick with the cube inside and the tube amps in the garage to keep the wife happy. Would trade +/- cash for an Eclipse STBC, M1, MII, Edwards, mh1k, etc. I'll listen to offers. Thanks.

100_4066.jpg

• Members

i've got a chinese custom ordered les paul type solidbody that i'll trade for your krank. fancy inlays & maple top, hockeystick headstock (w/ misleading "hamer usa" logo, which is a long story; buyer wanted a hockeystick, builder asked for a picture, buyer snaped a pic of his hamer, builder thought he wanted hamer usa logo... language barrier, i guess). played great, but original hardware & wiring was weak, so he stripped all off and rebuilt w/ hamer branded floyd, hamer tuners, new pots/switch/jack/wiring, & duncan 59/classic pups. closeups have the original plastic knobs & pup rings, but i've recently switched it to all chrome (see group shot). brand spankin new, plays and sounds great. no issues, i just thought i wanted a floyded guitar, and it was fun jammin metal licks and wang bar dives for a month, but my band does jazz/funk, so i use my semihollow hamer. my 60w H&K amp is too loud for my band, the krank would be perfect.

chinabody1.jpg
chinahead1.jpg
guitars2-0802.jpg

Archived