FS: OVERSIZED 4X12 MESA CABINET

ajc690

• Members

hey im selling my mesa 4x12 oversized cabinet. Sounds just like new.

-the grill is painted white

-the sides say "TTF" but that can be easily painted over

-theres regular wear and tear (minimal) on the exterior but that DOES NOT effect the sound at all. it still sounds like it did when i bought it.

-i've been using it for almost 2 years now and it hasn't given me any serious problems at all

-i even recently got it re-wired and put new input jacks on it.

i'm asking $450-500 for it, and willing to negotiate. If you live in New Jersey or New York, it'd be even better so that we don't have to worry about shipping charges.

it is a discontinued mesa cab that was originally retailed for around $900-$1000.

please if anyone is interested get at me. ill take pics of the cab for you tomorrow hopefully, i just figured i'd post it now to see if anyone is immediately interested in it. Once again if you are in the NJ or NY area, you are more than welcome to come by and check out the cab - also i will deliver it to your house!!!!!!!!!

aim----->suuhweeett

mikeeecostello@tmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Have you sold this already? I would like to see a pic if possible. Are you looking for anything to even trade or trade towards? The reason I ask is I have a 1995 Hughes & Kettner 4x12 cabinet for sale as well as an amazing like new Soldano oversized 2x12 open back cabinet.

Archived