FS/FT VHT Ultralead with EQ, Latest version

is350xtrm

• Members

Excellent condition Ultralead. Built Sept 06 from the Serial #. Looks and works great has the eq option and the footswitch. Got this on a trade deal and it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Its got an extremely snarly, growly aggressive tone with a ton articulation. Thats where my problem is. I don't play any where near well enough to listen to myself through this thing. You can hear every single pluck of the string even at the highest gain settings. Probably the meanest amp I've ever heard and I've still got a Diezel Herbert and traded for an Uberschall for it.

Asking $1975 shipped or possible trade.

Have cash, so if you've got something more expensive, we could talk.

• Members

Have you played one? These things are unbelievably articulate. Although I have to say, I think the slop is going away fast. Now that I can hear when I'm screwing up, I'm not screwing up much. The Herbert is way more forgiving than the UL.

• Members

I get what you mean man,The herb has a much easier "feel". The strings feel like rubberbands!, and yes i have owned the VHT UL and interestingly enough it didnt have the right amount of tightness for what I like..Clarity was real good though.
I've got a Brand new 4 day old Splawn Nitro I could trade if you're interested. Let me know..

Archived