WTT: Engl Invader 150 for Mesa

Demonofthefall

• Members

Hey folks,

I have an Engl Invader 150 + Z-12 with about 30 hours of use I am willing to trade. It has a small dent in the tolex at the back (it was there when I bought it in July 2007 ... and I couldn't get any discount for it!).

Teh Picz

I'm looking for a straight trade for a Mesa RK-II v2 or a Roadster+Cash.

I might also consider a VHT-UL with EQ ...

Thanks.

• Members

take cash?

Well ... I'd ask 2400+shipping given I bought the amp brand new in Canada and got recklessly ripped by sales taxes and the dealer's incapability to simply convert the US prices back to CAD without adding some dubious and mercantilistic component ...

How much do they sell for on teh Evil-Bhey ? I think I remember one going for 2300 but I don't know if it had the very cool and pricey z-12 with it ...

• Members

Hey folks,

I have an Engl Invader 150 + Z-12 with about 30 hours of use I am willing to trade. It has a small dent in the tolex at the back (it was there when I bought it in July 2007 ... and I couldn't get any discount for it!).

I'm looking for a straight trade for a Mesa RK-II v2 or a Roadster+Cash.

I might also consider a VHT-UL with EQ ...

Thanks.

HI,

Would you like to trade your amp with a Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 channels + Big foot footswitch?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

• Members

HI,

Would you like to trade your amp with a Mesa Dual Rectifier 3 channels + Big foot footswitch?

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Hi Ben,

I prefer to trade/sell in North America ... but if you can sell your Mesa locally and want to buy my Invader for 2300 USD + shipping please let me know!

Archived