Sell me your tube head for $550

Chunkosaurus

• Members
Yeah, that was intended to be a global post not directed at anyone specific. I can see how you would have thought that at first.
:lol:

:confused:

So you do want to see some pics? I'll be happy to send them along... LMK!

• Members

I have a spare Marshall Artist 3203 that I have been thinking about selling. The gain and tone is really amazing. If you are not familiar with this amp, do some research. 30 watts of hot rodded marshall roar. Let me know if you are interested, I'll sort out if I really want to part with it.

• Members

A Trace Elliott Speed Twin 100 head- pre-gibson. These are british made amps - 100 watts of EL34 (4) power, 5 pre-amps, 2 channels, and 2 master volumes. You can toggle the voicing for Fender or Marshall flavor. Can get really heavy. Getting rare these days. But, I am not playing out and 100-watts is a bit overkill for home.

let me know. PM me please.

• Members
So many options.
:confused:
What to do? Trying to figure what you give me the best heavy tone and have enough power.

Any help would be appreciated.

I would look into the Bugera......They seem to be good amps,especially for the money....YOutube them,there are people that have sound clips up,they quality isnt great,but you can het a good idea........The 333 for $400...wow...I just got a new head or I would have considered one....still am just to have another to tinker with....

• Members

Thinking about the Carvin, Laney, and Mesa.

Thanks for the replies.

No super High Gain out there for Modern Metal?

IMO, your best bet is a 5150. I LOVE mine and would never sell it. I enjoy playing it as much as other amps in my sig that cost 3x as much.

• Members

Dude, buy the Carvin 100xB. I had one of them for a while, and sort of regret selling it. It has an AWESOME range for the price. From clean to crunch with a really good reverb actually. I wanted a smaller amp, I am down to a Blues Jr and Tiny Terror, but if I still had a need for 100watts for the cheapest price, I would get that Carvin. I dont know whos it is either, Im not doing this for someone as a favor, I just really like those amps.

Archived