Trace Elliot Velocette 12R similar to Vox AC-15

sck312

• Members

Up for sale is a Trace Elliot Velocette 12R amp in black tolex. Loaded with the original 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speaker this amp is switchable from 15 watts to 7 watts with the pentode/triode switch. This amp can get LOUD! It's class A loaded with two EL-84 power tubes and two 12AX7 pre-amp tubes. British made so it has the classic british sound, very VOX AC-15 sounding. High/low inputs, volume, tone, reverb, and and external speaker out. This model was the precursor to the Gibson Goldtone amps and I'm told these amps are superior to the Gibson models. This amp will only go up in value and they are becoming quite collectable. I'm looking for a quick sale at $475. Please no low-ball offers.

• Members

Hi there.

Shipping will depend on where you are located. Maybe we can split it, but with shipping costs these days I can't come out of pocket for the whole thing. Let me know where you are located.

thanks,

scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is the amp in excellent condition with solid tolex and no holes in tolex or grill cloth? Does it work properly and completely? I have excellent feedback on Ebay. Check dgd1946. Is Pay Pal possible? I would pay $475.00 plus shipping with Fedex Ground Residential to Michigan 49417 if all is good. Thanks, Darryl

Archived