Trade Feeler: Blackheart Little Giant Combo for 1x12 or 2x12 Cabinet

johnbegone

• Members

Hello all, I recently purchase an Orange Tiny Terror from a fellow forumite and I am needing a cabinet to pair up with it. I'm really digging Avatar cabinets lately, and would like either a 1x12 or a 2x12. I like the idea of their 2x12 with a V30 and G12H30, so that would be ideal, but I think a 1x12 might work alright for my purposes as well, probably with a V30 or a Hellatone or something. I'm of course open to other cabinets as well, but no vertical slant cabs for now, no Peavey unless you loaded up new speakers or something. I would also consider getting an unloaded cabinet as well, so shoot me with your offers.

I'm putting up for trade my Blackheart Little Giant combo. The thing is in mint condition and is awesome. I play bass though, so I only need one guitar amp for my practice purposes, which is going to be the Tiny Terror for now. It kind of needs to be a trade because I'm going to use the Blackheart as a cab for the Tiny Terror for a day or two until I can locate a deal on a standalone cabinet.

PM with what you've got, even if its a non-trade, I may end up getting some cash, or just selling the Blackheart out right (although it'd be awesome if I could keep it). Thanks!

-john

Archived