70's Sound City 4x12 Cabinet

ajc690

• Members

Selling this awesome Sound City Cabinet. I believe this company actually became Hiwatt. Anyways, this cab is all original, but has a couple minor issues. One of the original speakers died on the previous owner, so he just wired the cab to the 2 original top speakers. I've been using it like this, and have had no problems at all. As you can see from the photos, the tolex is a little dirty, but can definitely be cleaned up a bit. (I haven't had the balls to take any actual cleaner to it) There are no real rips in the tolex, only on the front grill, where the speaker used to be. The casters on this bad boy are unfortunately long gone, but replacement wheels have been put on. It is loaded with Original Eminence speakers w/ the green ring around them and square magnets. This cab honestly rules, and I'd love for someone to appreciate the sound you get out of this thing.

I live minutes from the NY border and NYC, so making a deal somewhere in the tri-state would probably be most convenient (to avoid shipping) but if you'd like to arrange for this cabinet to be shipped, we can work something out.

Let me know if you have any interest in this awesome 70's Sound City Cab!

Archived