FS/FT: Mesa Dual Rec + 4x12 Mesa oversized cab

stevenee

• Members

Hello folks!

Up for sale/ trade I have a Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head and 4x12 oversized Mesa slant cab. This head has recently been retubed with stock Mesa 6l6's, 12ax7's, and 2 5U4G-B rectifiers. This thing only has about 10 hours of use on it since the retube and it sounds AWESOME. The cabinet is loaded with Celestion V30's and sounds amazing. Definitely a versitile rig.

Cosmetically, the head is in perfect condition. When not being used, it spends it's time under its slip cover (included). The cabinet has a few nicks, and 2 holes in the front grill (dime sized). Other than that, it is in REALLY nice shape.

I'm looking to get $1600 or best offer for the pair. Included is the slip cover for the head, owners manuals, 5-button footswitch/cable, and casters for the cabinet. You will not be disappointed.

As for trades, I'm looking to downsize to a Mesa or Marshall 2x12 combo + cash. I will also entertain offers for a nice Les Paul.

Let me know what you have, I'm located near Knoxville, TN and will be willing to meet.

PM me or email me at popoff_tx@hotmail.com for more pics or any other info.

-Steve

HalfStack.jpg

HeadFront-1.jpg

HeadBack-1.jpg

FS.jpg

• Members

Not here to pick fights with anyone but yes, the Dual Rec is a better amp than the JSX.

TomVanDeven, thanks for the support.

Price is OBO--> Although I think 500$ for the oversized cabinet w/ casters and $1100 for a retubed Dual Rec is a very fair price.

-Steve

Archived