Keyboard and Sex

solomon8

• Members

Sigmund Freud would contend that playing music in front of people, or doing anything in front of people (e.g., teaching, public speaking), represents a subconscious desire to express one's sexuality. A less inhibited individual (i.e., a person with a less dominant superego) may become a stripper. However, this is too threatening for most of us, so this unacceptable thought/impulse is repressed. However it inevitably re-emerges in disguised form (e.g., as a musician, actor, teacher, public speaker, etc.). Thank god I'm not a Freudian.

Chris

• Members

Originally posted by Pawnz

Sigmund Freud would contend that playing music in front of people, or doing anything in front of people (e.g., teaching, public speaking), represents a subconscious desire to express one's sexuality.

Chris

he also thought everyone wanted to have sex with thier mother. Talk about a guy with issues.

• Members

Originally posted by Pawnz

Sigmund Freud would contend that playing music in front of people, or doing anything in front of people (e.g., teaching, public speaking), represents a subconscious desire to express one's sexuality. A less inhibited individual (i.e., a person with a less dominant superego) may become a stripper. However, this is too threatening for most of us, so this unacceptable thought/impulse is repressed. However it inevitably re-emerges in disguised form (e.g., as a musician, actor, teacher, public speaker, etc.). Thank god I'm not a Freudian.

Chris

My Mom married a stripper.

Archived