Looking to trade for a Bogner XTC (or sell these amps to afford one)

elliseye

• Members

Looking for a bogner xtc 101b (can't find any good clips of a 101a to go by) and have a bunch of amps that i'd like to trade.

so either i can trade two amps for a bogner (local only) or sell all the amps i have to buy one. either way works for me.

so first up is my rivera k-tre (120 watt version). it's in excellent condition, comes with winged C el34's and brand new gold pin tung-sol 12ax7's.

comes with the footswitch

looking for $1,250 (plus shipping)

look up the reviews, it's a great amp, has no reliability issues as it's built like a tank, and sounds amazing.

next up, 1999 Mesa dual rectifier 100 watt solo two channel head. cosmetically it's got a few bumps and bruises, but it's lived it's entire life while i've had it (almost 2 years now) in a live in road case (included in sale), it's got 6 month old mesa 6l6's and around the same age 12ax7's, comes with a boss footswitch to change channels, and a professional (1/4" thick sidewalls and recessed latches) live in road case.

looking for $1,050 (plus shipping)

Lastly a 1971 Fender Bassman (50 watts) head. It's got brand new JJ tubes (2 6l6, 3 12ax7's and 1 12at7) was checked out by a repair shop 3 months ago, haven't used it since. everything works perfectly but the pots are a tad scratchy, nothing a bit of contact cleaner couldn't fix. Everything is original except the power cord (changed to a 3 prong) and handle.

looking for $350 (plus shipping)

or if by chance you live in the boston area, i'd be willing to trade all three for a bogner xtc 101b.

thanks

Archived