O/T: Personal Drivers License is Online !! Easy Identity Theft !

GregCh

• Members

Your personal Driver License is Online!!! Can't believe this!!!

I got mine taken off. You should too. Avoid identity theft !

This is upsetting but I thought I should pass it along. Check your Drivers License. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was.. . picture and all!!

Thank for NOTHING Homeland Security @*%@@*%*

Where are our rights, Michael Pritchard? I can't believe how STUPID this.

I definitely removed mine. I suggest you do the same. .

Go to the web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com

GodDAng it, I am mad. I am ordering my credit report next

• Members

I remember listing to one of the best patriots that we have in the US talk about this, Bernie Ward. It was around January.

Crooks can also get the info off those stickers on your car window and go to a dealer and without hassle, get a spare key. And he mentioned a website which I think GregCh supplied where you can EASILY get someone's personal info and really take advantage of them.

I never put much thought into it cause I don't drive. Never even got my license :)

• Members

I tried that site out with some names of family and none of them worked .... it was a joke site.

It said

"Goycha! You didn't really think you could view your drivers license Online did you?"

Now that I think of it, the site I heard about on the radio was a california site.

• Members

Originally posted by rjx

I remember listing to one of the best patriots that we have in the US talk about this, Bernie Ward. It was around January.

hey rjx, Bernie Ward is great. He is on KGO, 810 here in San Francisco

• Members

Originally posted by MartinHines

LOL !!!

I am sure there probably IS some way the Government can access our Photo IDs, but it isn't easily available to any "joe shmoe".

Martin, there is a special Oasys registration site but lets save that for when more folks here on the forum buy the Oasys

: D

• Members

Originally posted by GregCh

hey rjx, Bernie Ward is great. He is on KGO, 810 here in San Francisco

Im over in the South Bay and I always tune in to Bernie and Ray. Bernie is awesome the way he just drills the facts. But I love listening to Ray. And when Ray gets pissed and rips the ignorant callers a new asshole, its awesome!

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Ormond

-I'm uglier than the photo here, a rare case of a driver's license photo improving one's appearance. Web dilution effect improves my eyes and makes my hair look better.
;)

I am soo pissed that DMV has my DL picture on line when I was 25 years old. My hairstyle is so 1980's. Very embarassing.

DMV obviously does not use Photoshop

Archived