FS or FT Marshall Combo!!!

bluedevil0204

• Members

I have a barely used 2 year old Marshall MG50DFX for trade or sale. I have had this set up in my living room to play when I am watching tv. For a SS amp it is very cool. Chimy clears on to creamy overdrive on to dimebad squils!! This was my practice amp for a while and then it turned into a piece of furniture. There are no tolex tears or anything else. Everything is fine with it. Well it turns out I do not get much time to play it any more and would like to see if there is any interest in it.

Items im looking to trade for:

Guitars any type

Fender Champion 600 or comparable small ALL TUBE combo

Anything vintage that is related to guitars

Selling price: These sell every day for almost 400 bucks so make me an offer!

I only accept paypal and will ship any where in the CONUS. NO OVER SEAS SHIPPING. I would really like to trade this but will sell it if I need to! I only ship UPS ground and this item will be packed with the utmost care!

Link below is the details

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MG50DFX

let me know guys!

• Members

Come on guys. I will trade down to a SMALL all tube amp and be willing to loose in the deal if ya know what I mean. Sorta like the Fender Pro Junior Combo Amp or comparable champ 600. Or something like that. Or if you have a isp technology prorack g that would be cool to. Im not looking to get over on anyone just trying to make someone a good deal! This amp would be a great starter amp for a kid because it requires NO MAINTENCE!!! This amp will satisfy any of the disires of younge players now. It will play metal and other popular music styles great!

Got any cool pedals? Im open to that too! or if you want to give me 275 bucks thats good too! Give me an offer you will be suprised!

Archived