F/S Vox AD60 VTX, blue cloth grill

rufus21

• Members

Decided that with me being a beginner, and living in a small place, this is just too much amp for me, so I've decided to downsize and simplify a bit. So, I'm selling this amp. I'm sure most are familiar with it, the blue cloth face, more amp models, pedals and modulation effects, channels, user programmable presets, and overall flexibility than the chrome AD models, 60 watts of power, with the knob that allows you to tailor the power output.

The VTX has the improved solid backed cabinet and Celestion/Vox Neodog 12" speaker over the VT model. Also has an effects loop, as well as headphone, line, and external speaker outs.

As far as my limited abilities can show, there are no problems or reliability issues with this amp, it works just fine. Will ship in its original double-boxed packaging, which is a little beat up on the outside, but solid and sturdy. Includes the original Vox "Guitarist's Guide" owner's manual.

Price is $400, with $40 for shipping, payment via Paypal to rufus21@roadrunner.com

deeabbbe.jpg

33f1c968.jpg

Archived