FT: Mark IV (Looking for a 2 ch. Recto)

ttiw

• Members

It's an early 90's model, sounds fantastic, and it's in great shape. This is a bit of a feeler... I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm trying to see what else is out there. I don't have the footswitch, unfortunately.

Interested in a 2 channel Dual Rectifier more than anything else.

• Members

It's an early 90's model, sounds fantastic, and it's in great shape. This is a bit of a feeler... I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm trying to see what else is out there. I don't have the footswitch, unfortunately.

Interested in a 2 channel Dual Rectifier more than anything else.

I had a two channel dual rec at one point. It sounded great. I liked the IV better though.

GAS is a helluva drug aint it? I'm leaning heavily right now towards an AXE FX. LOL.

• Members

I had a two channel dual rec at one point. It sounded great. I liked the IV better though.

GAS is a helluva drug aint it? I'm leaning heavily right now towards an AXE FX. LOL.

It really is. My main problem is getting the Mark IV to play with my other guitarist's Cobra, and it hasn't worked out yet. We'll see!!

The AxeFX is an incredible piece of gear. A friend of mine has one and I got to mess around with it for a bit... :eek:

Archived