FS: Avatar Vintage 2x12

prsnstrat

• Members

Hi everyone I am selling my mint condition Avatar G212 Vintage Custom Cabinet loaded with two hellatone 60s. It's stock open back with a home made 3rd panel that converts it into a closed back cab. The 3rd panel is tolexed and looks very good.

This is the 'bluesbreaker' style cab that looks very similar to the Bogner OS. Tilted baffle is very cool on this cab and enables you to keep it on the floor. I can and will post pictures soon...but the cab is like new condition. $350 shipped and paypal.

Thanks -

• Members

I think I saw someone trying to trade a mesa 2x12 for one of these not too long ago.

if that helps any...

Actually it does. I've had both and the Avatar sounds better and more versatile, to me anyway. My mesa 2x12 always had a boomy sound I could never dial out.

• Members

Im a newly converted guitarist and just want something to tool around on. So sorry if i seem a little dumb to this, cause i am. But what could you compare the sound to of this cab? I guess I have never heard of it before and I am looking for something to go with my tiny terror. Im real into rock/punkrock sounds. gritty. you know. I hope this would work out. would pay 320 shipped to WI. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived