FS: Egnater Seminar built head - $800 OBO

thunderinrome

• Members

I bought this for over $900 about 2-3 months ago off of another guy on here. I'm downsizing my rig because I'm no longer playing shows.

The Egnater Seminar is really rare amp. It is only hand made by people who payed in the past to go to one of the Egnater amp building seminars. The Seminar head is a copy of the Marshall JTM45 but the wiring is a cross between a JTM45 and a JCM800, except very very hot-rodded. I have had 5150's, JCM2000's, and Mesas who can hardly get as heavy as this amp does. There are a few videos on youtube... just search for Egnater Seminar and you can get some really nice clips.

50 watts, but louder than any 100watt head I've ever owned. Has 2 JJ EL34 power amp tubes and 4 JJ preamp tubes. Has 4 8 and 16 OHM selector switch on the back, 2 speaker outputs and an effect send/return.

I think the best feature of the head is the Density switch on the back that controls how "fat" the tone gets. You can make it sound super thin or heavier than your wildest dreams without loosing gain, etc. This amp has the clearest, but heaviest gain of any head I've ever owned.

Like the title says, Im looking to hand this off quick for $800 obo. I paid I think $925 after shipping for it a couple months ago and that was already a really really good price. I've seen these go for $1200 or more on ebay and on here a while ago, but I do know since the economy is down its hard to sell at what stuff is really worth.

I am not interested in trades, just looking to sell!

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Archived