FS: BRAND NEW Traynor YCV-50Blue (or your small amp+cash)

StratsRule07

• Members

UPDATED: $475 PLUS SHIPPING for a brand new Traynor YCV-50Blue. Or, locally meeting someone is still an option. May 20, 2009.. Really would like to sell this thing and you are getting a NEW amp at a used price! Tags are still on the amp and it is in showroom condition. Brand new amp, look at the price... it IS a good deal.

I'm looking to sell or trade my brand new Traynor YCV-50Blue. It has LESS than an hours play time on it. MF sells them for $779.99. AWESOME clean, incredible range of OD, two channels with boost, Celestion Vintage 30! Comes with a FULL TWO YEAR warranty with no limits. If you break it, they WILL replace it. Check some reviews and the Traynor website for more info.

$475 plus shipping or I'm located in Kentucky. I'll meet someone around the areas on Louisville KY, St. Louis MO, Indy, Nashville, etc. I will to take a partial trade for it, I'll list below some things I am interested in. PM me with any questions, lets deal!

OPEN TO ALL TRADE OFFERS NOW!! I'll consider anything, just looking for something useful. Obviously, music equipment only. Headphones, studio monitors, and mics are the only non guitar/amp items that I AM interested. Strats and Teles are on top of my guitar list, wouldn't mind a Blues Junior plus cash, Roland Cube 60, etc..

DSCF05471.jpg

DSCF05481.jpg

DSCF05491.jpg

• Members

i have a peavey special 212.most poeple agree its better than the vyper.local store has both,special sells for 549.00.i also have a vox valvetronix advt30 and its versatile.259.00.if your interested i could get someone to buy my vocal preamp and then i could cover shipping unless you will (if i include extras i have a radial tonebone).i can send you some sound clips of the special. im just looking to try something different and that weighs less

• Members

Still for sale. I really would like to come up with $400, so something of yours plus that much cash for an AWESOME amp. I don't gig or play loud enough to justify owning this amp. Will sell outright for $600.

I will consider partial trades for an XBOX 360, Super Champ XD, Vibro Champ XD, acoustic amp, low end guitars, a multieffects unit, or something else you may be able to come up with plus about $400 cash. We can work something out for shipping or I will drive a little ways to meet you. If you're close enough I will even let you try the amp out!! I'm serious, it is a KILLER amp, numerous folks on here and elsewhere will vouch for that.

• Members

Limited edition blues junior , less than 30 hours of play time. Comes in tweed, no scratches dents or dings, it's immaculate, comes with the "case candy" and possibly the original box (if I can find it) any other questions just ask, I have pics if you want them.

• Members

Sorry man, I really need a modeling amp for some versatility. Part time work + school = not a whole lot of cash to spend. Impulse bought this amp and it is just sitting in my room just as it has it been since the day it came off the showroom floor.

$550 plus shipping or I'll meet someone within an hour or so within houror so of Western Kentucky. May be willing to drive further, just PM me if you are interested.

• Members

Sorry man, I really need a modeling amp for some versatility. Part time work + school = not a whole lot of cash to spend. Impulse bought this amp and it is just sitting in my room just as it has it been since the day it came off the showroom floor.

$550 plus shipping or I'll meet someone within an hour or so within houror so of Western Kentucky. May be willing to drive further, just PM me if you are interested.

I know a guy who might be willing to do POD + cash if you would think about it.

Archived