OASYS haters vs. OASYS supporters poll

felix

• Members

Originally posted by Jeebus

Many of the posts in those threads aren't about even about the Oasys, they're about spam and the attempts made to control free discussion, which somehow always seem to arise whenever the Oasys comes up.

is it possible for a person who owns and likes the oasys to start a thread about it (whether its news or tips/tricks), without you claiming it as spam?

allerian starts a thread everyday on some cool feature he's found on his MM (allerian, please note im not complaining! ;)) but you dont complain about that being "spam".:confused:

• Members

Originally posted by myteeGTi

is it possible for a person who owns and likes the oasys to start a thread about it (whether its news or tips/tricks), without you claiming it as spam?

allerian starts a thread everyday on some cool feature he's found on his MM (allerian, please note im not complaining!
;)
) but you dont complain about that being "spam".
:confused:

Well, Allerian posts about all kinds of things. The user in question has 11 posts, all of which are about the Oasys. Most of my posts weren't even about him, to be honest. I have a much bigger problem with Dan Philips' attempts at silencing opinions.

• Members

Actually, I'm going to step in here...

I'm tired of hearing about the freaking OASYS. I'm especially tired of hearing the same points over and over again from the same people. I've tried being nice...I've tried communicating via PM (several of which one of you has rudely refused to answer), and I've tried using humor, and it doesn't seem to work...so now I have to play cop. Greeeeat. Thanks a lot. :rolleyes:

First of all, musashiyokoi is Bobtheknob, and is banned.

Secondly, I want the bickering over the OASYS to stop. Period. I've particularly had it with the same people from both sides who always end up at the center of these little battles. I do not want to have to name names, but you guys know exactly who you are. On both sides.

The bottom line is that it is completely unfair for people who may be interested in the OASYS to not be able to bring the subject up without the same four or five people jumping in with the same tired points of view - and it happens every single time anyone mentions the thing.

It sucks. It's rude. It's pointless, I'm really tired of it, and I want it to stop.

I actually think it's gotten to the point where it's time to ask some of the people who won't let it go to take a break from the forum, but I'm willing to try one more civilized request before I do that.

I don't want to hear any complaining...I'm not interested in any finger pointing...I just want it to stop. Now. Please.

Thank you for your understanding and anticipated cooperation,

dB

Archived