Feeler: Line 6 HD 147

electrafied

• Members

I know Line 6 doesn't get a lot of love on these boards, but I'm looking to sell mine and wanted to see if anyone is interested. Don't get me wrong, I've loved this amp since I've gotten it and I wouldn't be getting rid of it except:

a) I've recently had the floorboard stolen from me which has made the amp useless for my upcoming gigs. In an attempt to get a playable rig I realized that by adding the Metal Pack to my Pod XT Live that it would have the same amp models the HD 147 has.

b) I've been slowly moving to a mesa rack setup and already have a power amp and I was just using the HD 147 as a preamp. Now that I can just use my XT Live with the same models the HD 147 had I just don't need the full head anymore. Proceeds from the sale of the HD 147 will go toward a Triaxis purchase.

Looking around the $700 range (negotiable, perhaps that will include shipping, we'll see) as I will be including a road-case with it, and of course the manual, power cord and cloth cover if I can remember where I've stashed it. If the sheriff's dept finds my stolen gear I'll offer the shortboard with it as well, but as of right now that is NOT available...

jason

• 3 weeks later...

Archived