Traynor YCV-50 Blue - excellent plus condition

vicenzajay

• Members

Up for grabs is my 2006 YCV-50 Blue in better than excellent condition. In fact, it could pass as new except for one black screw on the top which has turned whitish due to the fact that it is right on top of the power tube section of the amp (heat has gradually turned the finish a bit on the screw). The tolex, baffling, handle, grille are all in PERFECT condition. You're going to have a hard time finding anything that looks "used" on this amp as I baby my gear. Loaded with stock Celestion Vintage 30 which has been beautifully broken in over the past two plus years. Sounds incredible. Only selling as I've found "my sound" with a custom 18 watt clone and don't need two tube guitar amplifiers in the house.

In addition, the preamp tubes are updated to JJ's and Groove tubes, and the power tubes are Ruby's (a $60 dollar upgrade). Having said that, the power tubes are 2 years old - they sound great, but they are not new tubes - the buyer should know this as sometime in the next 1-3 years they will probably need replacing.

This is a steal of an amp with the tube upgrades - I'm asking $500 firm for a local sale. New these are now approaching $800...their value/MAP has only gone up in the last 3 years as I've owned/watched them.

I am open to shipping this amp; shipping charges will be actual charges for both shipping and full insurance to protect both of us. Tubes will be individually wrapped and shipped in their own containers for safety.

I can provide detailed pictures on request. Cheers, Jay

Archived