FS...Line 6 Vetta combo with Longboard

uberthrall

• Members

Just got this in a fairly large trade with the intention to flip it, so here it is. This one works fine and has the longboard and cable, as well as the Vetta 2 software upgrade. Cosmetically there's a couple small tears in the tolex on one of the sides, but otherwise it's not bad at all. I'll let it go for $650 shipped to the CONUS or $575 for local pickup. I'd also deliver or meet halfway within a reasonable distance. I can also be reached at rbeattie282@comcast.net

vetta001.jpg

vetta005.jpg

vetta006.jpg

vetta003.jpg

• Members
;)

And my offer still stands to buy the Longboard if it doesn't work out!
:p

Definitely awesome amps, I've barely used my other amps since I got mine
:D

Haha but I want the long board, you go find your own. You seem to be able to find just about anything haha

• Members

Thanks for the kind words and the free bumps guys. Yeah, it has some real deep editing capabilities for sure. I'd keep it, but I'm really loving the XXX combo I just picked up.

lDonnel89.....Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I could use the V3 head. I'm not playing out right now, and I'm pretty sure I'd get evicted if if I fired that monster up in my apartment...LOL.

Matrix........I haven't forgotten about you. I'm obviously looking to move em both. It'd be a much harder sell without the longboard. But you never know, if someone who has another compatible board wants it for less, I'll let you know ASAP.

I'll also give it a nudge and drop the price......$550 Shipped.

Archived