FS/FT: Egnater Rebel 20 watt head: $475

broknstuff

• Members

SOLD

It's mint, probably less than 10 hours of play, comes with original power cord and carrying case. It sounds fantastic, the tube mix and power scaling are incredible, and this thing basically can fit in your pocket.

I bought it back in november as a backup to my mod50, but now that I have the m4 that will be my backup/alternate. I'm only selling it because I have other G.A.S. at the moment. Would entertain trades +/- cash were necessary, but mainly looking for a sound sculpture switchblade 8b. If the right prs mccarty (solid or hollowbody), prs singlecut satin, or telecaster style guitar with 3 pickups comes up I might be open as well.

Priced to sell at $475 firm, I cover paypal fees, you cover shipping.I have the original box it came in for shipping too.

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

(that's my sandal, size 12, in front of it so you can get a sense of just how portable this thing is)

Here's the link to the craiglist add I just put up. It basically just says the same thing but has an extra picture (a bit underexposed) of the amp with the carrying case: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/msg/1141055550.html

• Members

Bump. I found a ton of styrofoam and packed it up SUPER well in the original box. If you'd like to estimate the shipping estimate, the shipping weight is 23 pounds, and the dimensions are 20.5 x 14.5 x 15 (L x W x H; in inches), and i'm in miami, Florida.

Archived