peavey classic 50 410 fs/t

damian23

• Members

Title says it classic 50 410 very very under rated as far as amps go. Its had the blue guitar mods to the tone stack and overdrive (orange drop caps, more bass available, better overdrive). Its old I dont know the exact year but it doesnt have the effects loop. Couple of scratchy pots fairly new jj power tubes. Thats about it.

Ive been laid up with a broken leg and Im jonesing for some new sounds and stuff to tinker with. You guys dont dont know anything about that right?!! As for trades I want to stick with tube amps any brand. Sale price would be something like 375 to 4 bills shipped or what not. lemme know maybe we can work sumpn out. Peace Damian.

Oh pics suck balls Im using my girls built in mac cam and I dont have a cable for my digi. I can get better pics but it will take me a minute Its hard as hell to do anything with crutches!!

• Members

I dont really have any cash to throw towards your amp matt but id go straight across. Thanks Dolf but I need an amp that is working Im pretty well laid up with this leg so I cant get into a project.

• Members

I dont really have any cash to throw towards your amp matt but id go straight across. Thanks Dolf but I need an amp that is working Im pretty well laid up with this leg so I cant get into a project.

Don't misunderstand: the amp is perfectly functional, I just don't have a headshell for it.

I'm sure I could find the cabinet and rewire it. Only if you're interested, of course. If not, it will continue to sit unused in my grandparent's house.

Archived