FS/New Dr. Z Prescription Jr. Amp- Blonde

tomjbray

• Members

I am selling a brand new Dr. Z Prescription Jr. Amp in Blonde, with a cover. I got this amp a couple of months ago, and only turned it on once. I ordered it made in Blonde, and while I was waiting for it, someone got me another high end amp custom made for me. Do not need two of them, so I am selling this one. Perfect condition. Got a cover custom made for it as well. Hate selling it in many ways, but just do not have the room for it.

Selling price is $1,300, and that includes shipping in the continental US. Incredible amp. Wish I had more room. Could use the money as well.

Also selling a 4X10 custom speaker cabinet as well. Great cabinet, built by Stage Craft in solid Pine, in a matching Blonde. Installed 4 Celestion Vintage 10 speakers. Cabinet was built for and has a switch, that allows you to run all 4 speakers in stereo or only run 2 speakers in mono. A great set up. That is selling for $500, including shipping to the continental US.

Pictures of both are available on request. Great looking setup.

I can be reached via email at tbray2@cinci.rr.com or you can call me at 513-478-8305.

Thanks.

Tom

Archived