1965 fender bassman head for sale/trade

panoramic

• Members

I'm happy to hear you got a Princeton. Those things are truly the cream of the fender crop. If not for my old Tremolux, the Princeton would be the one I would own. In fact, I have been begging a buddy to buy a Princeton for weeks. he just bought a Deluxe RI. Oh well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, the Tremolux is amazing. I have the tweed model. Just replaced the speaker in it this past weekend. I worry about the old vintage speakers. I have a buddy with a few showmans. I think one of them will be willed to me. I love my bassman. It's the first silverface, soon to be closer to the earlier blackfaces. So how's the princeton working out? BTW, are you in Bmore? That was my home for two years. I miss it.

• Members

yeah I live in bmore, been here for like 8 year, originally I am from Detroit.
Showman heads are probably my holy grail, i don't own one although I have had the opportunity to scoop one up several times and just never jumped.

• Members

Yeah, I missed on a Showman earlier this year for $400. It was one week after I bought my bassman, so it seemed like overkill at the time. I have been thinning the herd somewhat. Though there are rumors of an SG coming my way.

Do you play in a band in Bmore? I have buddies up that way, playing in bands.

Archived