FT: Randall RM50 for your guitar

ameer

• Members

Okay, since I couldn't find a buyer for this thing, I figured I'd trade for a guitar. Randall rm50 1x12 with Plexi and Ultra XL modules, modded for casters, in great condition.

Guitars I'm interested in:

MIJ/CIJ/MIA Teles

good Hollowbodies

Guitars with an original or good licensed Floyd

7-strings

Strat XII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm looking for something that has the same value new- around $1400. It's not solid though, I'm always open to interesting trades. As for cash I'd let it go for about $800 give or take.

• Members

I'm looking for something that has the same value new- around $1400. It's not solid though, I'm always open to interesting trades. As for cash I'd let it go for about $800 give or take.

I'm not sure I understand. Are you putting the trade value at $1400 but want $800 cash?

• Members

Something like that. I'd prefer to trade for something that goes for $1000-$1400 new irrespective of its current condition. But then again if it's something real interesting I'll definitely consider it irrespective of price. To put it another way, if you could get $800 on here give or take for it then its an even trade.

Edit: The point is I don't want someone offering me something that goes for a maximum of $600 and an average of maybe $400 and then finding it unreasonable when I ask for cash.

• Members

Something like that. I'd prefer to trade for something that goes for $1000-$1400 new irrespective of its current condition. But then again if it's something real interesting I'll definitely consider it irrespective of price. To put it another way, if you could get $800 on here give or take for it then its an even trade.

Edit: The point is I don't want someone offering me something that goes for a maximum of $600 and an average of maybe $400 and then finding it unreasonable when I ask for cash.

Oh... good luck.

Archived