FS/FT Sovtek Mig 60 Fresh Tubes

fulcrumpoint

• Members

MIG-60 Sovtek amp, circa 1997. I am the second owner of the Sovtek, recently purchased but at the same time I purchased another Mig 60 and a Tube Midget. So this one has been at my house. Very reliable. The Mesa vacuum tubes have approximately 20 hours on them. Groove tubes in the pre-amp section are brand new. This thing sounds like a hot-rodded Marshall. Low and high input pre-amp and master volume controls. Tolex is in good condition, but some inperfections, no tears.

Pilot light in on-switch burned out. Pilot light in stand-by switch works fine. Power cable included (but not pictured).

475.00 shipped

Open for trades but only really looking at Fender Strat, Also Sovtek Tube Midgets if there are anymore out there. Possibly a 2-12 cab. PM me. Really would like to sell but open to trade.

seanzoo001.jpg

seanzoo002.jpg

• Members

This was by far the highest gain on the high channel Sovtek released. The 50 was based off the Fender Bassman circuit and the 50h(midget) was a higher gain version of the Mig 50 but is more subtle than the 60. The 60 really responds to the pre-amp tubes to determine how much gain will be on tap.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived