Verellen Loucks Amplifier (Brand New, Boutique Made: April 2009) Serial No. 75

rlm297

• Members

NOW ON EBAY!

$1100 Starting Bid, No Reserve -- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280379447532

Up for sale is a brand new Verellen Loucks Amplifier Head I ordered from the company in April 2009, just a few months ago. This has the serial number 75, which means it was the 75th one built.

Included is: Verellen Loucks head, footswitch, power cable, company brochure, original tubes, tube installation diagram, original invoice/receipt.

Ver_01.jpg

Ver_02.jpg

Ver_06.jpg

Ver_07.jpg

Ver_08.jpg

Ver_09.jpg

• Members

Bump.

If anyone is in the market for a new amp head and is intrigued by this one, I'd be happy to answer any questions or let you know my experience with it.

I'm very excited to be getting a CD made and it would be a great help to finance the Mastering and Duplication process.

Here are links to two video demos of the Loucks head:

• Members

HOLY {censored} I WANT THIS. want a vht d120?

No thanks. I need the money more than anything.

If you sell your VHT, I'll gladly sell you this. As of now, it's still available..

Hell, I might even just keep this. My girlfriend loves it and it seems like such a hot item on here.

Let me know though.

• Members

Beautifull looking amp !!!

Love the wood fin !

What is this amp based on ?

Marshall ? Orange ? . . . or is it a 100% new curcuit ?

Thanks! It sounds like its own circuit to me, but can be best compared to a Marshall and Hiwatt-esque blend.

Archived