KRANK Chadwick II, on the cheap

Crunchtime

• Members

I've decided to sell my Krank Chadwick II.

This amp has been modded to accept EL34 power tubes. This is an easily reversed mod I'm told but, I think you'll be quite satisfied with the EL34's.

The clean tones are some of the best I've heard. The cleans are better than my Rivera and that's saying something.

The drive channel is great for AC/DC and 80's metal. I throw a Tube Screamer type pedal in front and it delivers the brutalz.

It is in good condition and works fine. The power tubes are JJ EL34L and the preamp tubes are a mix of JJ and Ruby.

I am throwing in a brand new, never used set of matched JJ EL34L's from Doug's Tubes. I'm also throwing in a pair of new EH preamp tubes I had laying around.

Priced to move at $750 shipped. Prefer not to ship international.

52a071a05672.jpg

1cb0b4f0c351.jpg

a4e0f2b1efac.jpg

1fd59552a0d9.jpg

• Members
I have the cash beside me dude. Although, I'm already exploring other options
:cop:

Fred,
I am just too worried about shipping an amp that far. The possibilities for damage are increased, imo. Also, if you were unsatisfied in anyway it would be a nightmare of a hassle. I'm very sorry. If I was desperate it may be a different story. Fortunately, I am not at this time. It's nothing personal.

• Members

Fred,

I am just too worried about shipping an amp that far. The possibilities for damage are increased, imo. Also, if you were unsatisfied in anyway it would be a nightmare of a hassle. I'm very sorry. If I was desperate it may be a different story. Fortunately, I am not at this time. It's nothing personal.

This dude is legit, man.

Archived