Matchless Spitfire--$1350

Session

• Members

Matchless Spitfire head. 2006 model, with reverb. Kind of rare, I suppose, as they don't offer them with reverb anymore. Also has a jack to hook up any on/off switch to be able to control the verb. Beautiful, shower curtain grey tolex. I never use the word mint, as someone will always be able to find some scuff somewhere; but this amp is pretty darn close. Comes with the original certificate and manual. All JJ tubes.

I absolutely love the sound of this amp. So much so that I bought an HC30, simply because once in a while, I play somewhere where I need the full 30 watts. Other than that, this would be my amp. High and low inputs, 8 and 16 ohm jacks, reverb control jack, controls for volume, tone, master volume, and reverb level. No standby. And it's shower curtain grey. Did I mention that? I love that color. $1350. Plus actual shipping costs for fully insured UPS Ground. And sorry, paypal is killing me. You're welcome to use it, but please add the 3.5% fee to the total. Or USPS money orders are fine. Sorry about that. Thanks!

Matchless-1.jpg

Archived