vox ac30 hh handwired head, anniversary blonde edition

panoramic

• Members

If I wouldnt have just bought the best VOX AC30 ever made, then I might have considered this one... but I hear the chinese ones arent all that great even though they are "Handwired".

seriously, why don't you just piss in his cheerios while you are at it.

• Members
Dump on dudes post?
:facepalm:
Ouch!

This guy has been dumping on everyone that has a late model vox for sale... He did it on mine. He's a real keen guy. Guess he has a real hard-on for letting people know how he feels... afterall his thoughts and ideas trump everyone elses.:thu:

• Members
This guy has been dumping on everyone that has a late model vox for sale... He did it on mine. He's a real keen guy. Guess he has a real hard-on for letting people know how he feels... afterall his thoughts and ideas trump everyone elses.
:thu:

I know I saw that. I have heard good things about the ac15 HH..I'm sure this is no different. Besides..the amp is only part of the equation for good tone. :thu:

• Members
This guy has been dumping on everyone that has a late model vox for sale... He did it on mine. He's a real keen guy. Guess he has a real hard-on for letting people know how he feels... afterall his thoughts and ideas trump everyone elses.
:thu:

I am not going to comment on him or the quality of what he is selling here. If any of you would like to know exactly "WHAT" I think of his dickmove, feel free to pm me.
otherwise, awesome amp for an awesome price. buy! or partial trade!

• Members

I am not looking for any orange stuff, i considered one ealier but after listening to samples it wouldn't serve me very well.

Def not the rocker. The AD series stuff might suit you quite nicely, they're like a darker, middy-er version of the vox stuff. A bit more gain, too.

Archived