Trade your tube head/combo for my ESP LTD EC-1000

gutterking

• Members

The EC-1000 is a great guitar and I'd love to hang on to it, but at this point in time I need a good, quality amp more than I need this guitar.

It's a mahogany body/flamed maple top LP style guitar loaded with the Seymour Duncan JB/59 pickup combination in amber sunburst finish. Sperzel locking tuners. Mahogany neck/rosewood fretboard with 24 extra jumbo frets. Tone-pros locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece. Earvana compensated nut.

Comes with an SKB hardshell case that had to be purchased separately.

Mine is in very good condition. All it's got is a very small bit of "rash" I guess you could call it on the back, none which is even close to through the finish, and very tiny chip in the finish on the bottom (pictured)

Pics can be found here: http://img195.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=sany0175h.jpg

I'm not gonna be incredibly picky about what I'm looking for, just hit me up with an offer and I'll get back to you.

What I do want is:

-at least 30 watts (probably more like 50-100)

-at least medium gain without a pedal

-preferably two channels or more

I like Mesas, Randalls, Carvins, Marshalls, Laneys, etc. and I'm not particularly into Fenders (unless it's a Sunn re-issue perhaps?) and the like, but I'll try to consider anything.

I'm not looking for a low-end amp, and seeing as I probably won't have a whole lot of the green stuff for a while (for the right amp, I may be able to come up with a small chunk to throw on top though), I'm gonna be pretty patient, but just hit me up with an offer if you've got something you think I might be into.

I might consider an outright sale for the right $$$

• Members

Nice Axe gutterking. I only have an Omega modded DeVille with a busted reverb. It is a Dumble clone with 2 Eminence Canibis Rex speakers. I wish I had the cash man. It is tight for all of us these days.

That sounds like a great amp, but I'm thinking that's not quite what I'm looking for, man. I thought my friend would be all over it, but apparently he turned really metal on me over night. haha

Archived