FT: Laney GH100L for your amp head

mike-o

• Members

So I have this Laney GH100L that I don't play much because I've been getting into jazz and jam bands and stuff and I need a dedicated clean channel. I am looking to trade it for a smaller tube head (60 watts or less) that has a really good clean channel. And obviously a sick lead channel helps too. I do not really have any money to throw in on the deal.

My Laney has a rip in the tolex and little scuffs and {censored} and is missing the logo. I am the 2nd owner. Despite some cosmetic blemishes, I've had this amp for about 5 years and it never let me down at gigs or practices. It's very reliable. When those power tubes get crankin you better stand back, if you have heard this amp you know it {censored}in shreds your titties off. Right now it has 6L6's in the power section but there's a switch to load EL34s in there. I will throw in a one button footswitch for the gain boost. If you want to hear how gnarly this amp sounds, check out Paul Gilbert's "Space Ship One" or "Get Out of My Yard" albums. Seriously, this amp rips and is super reliable.

Anyways I'm looking mostly for Mesas and Fenders but I'll entertain anything! Send me a PM if interested. I'm only looking to trade the head, nothin else in the pic, was too lazy to move things

dsc00064x.jpg

Archived