FS: '76 Marshall JMP Modded, Gibson Super Goldtone, Orange 4x12 Cab, Warmoth Strat

rlm297

• Members

I thought I'd consolidate all of my For Sale items into one big thread.

My New Year's Resolution is to be less of a gearhead and more of a musician. No trades.

PM me or email me at ROBT.MILLER at GMAIL dot com if you're interested in anything below.

Custom Partscaster

(Warmoth Brazilian Wenge Wood Neck, Hand Drawn Mighty Mite Body, Gold Hardware) - $900 Shipped

I have a 10,000 word description about every part used on this and about 20+ photos of this guitar. The action is amazing on this guitar.

This was assembled with high quality parts for performance and cosmetics. Body artwork is all original. There's nothing else like it. Definitely a stage guitar, I built this to be on the same level as George Harrison's "Rocky Stratocaster" and Jimi Hendrix' "Monterrey Pop" Strat. A real head turner. I understand with partscasters it's hard to get what you put into it. I put about $1200 parts and labor into this, am hoping to get about $900 for it. Drop me a message if interested and I'll give you the Encyclopedia Brittanica entry I typed up on it and all the photos I have, and we can talk. It's a great guitar, just doesn't get as much love as my #1 guitar.

Click Here for All Photos

CustomStrat_82709.jpg

Vintage 70's Morley Tel-Ray Wah-Volume Pedal

(Chrome "Clothes Iron" Version) - $150 Shipped OBO

This gorgeous vintage effect is pretty much the same as the Morley Tel-Ray Power Wah, except this includes the option to use it as a Volume Pedal, as well as its normal function as a Wah-Wah. When used as a Wah-Wah, the sweep is long and musical.. you can get almost synthy sounding tones, great for parking. The Volume Pedal can go from 0 to 100%, so you can also use this to cut your signal. Photo below is stock, but mine looks exactly the same if not better.

Click Here for All 5 Photos

MorleyWVO_1.jpg

New Sperzel Rainbow In-Line Locking Tuner Set - $55 Shipped

Sperzels_Rainbow.jpg

• Members

$1200 for a used Orange cab? Bluergh?

It's in Like New condition and is the Limited Edition slanted/angled version. Those are harder to find in the U.S. and uncommon/rare. Plus mine is in great condition, almost Brand New.

I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and put $1000 Shipped for that and call it a day, as it seems nobody has even been PM'ing "Best Offers."

So, yeah.. $1000 Shipped for the rare Orange PPC412AD Slanted/Angled Cabinet.

Archived