WTT Bogner Shiva

Melvins

• Members

Don't have anything to trade but have been interested in the Shiva. But I really want a head and cab set-up. There are no dealers who are close to me so I haven't played one but have heard them through the internet. Curious as to why you are selling? Now I am concerned it maybe isn't all I thought it would be after all. I haven't been able to decide between the EL34s vs. 6L6s. Would you be so kind as to giving me your honest opinion of this amp and suggestions?

• Members

I can't really tell you the difference in tubes is going to make besides i believe the EL34's Shiva's are probably louder being they are 80 watt and the 6L6's are 60 watt. I guess the El34's are more British sounding as well.

I love this amp! And i question myself for offering it for trade, but i do want to try a Badcat 30/Matchless.. So.. that's what i'm really after. Although, i wouldn't mind trying some other amps as well.

The Bogner is pretty versatile, the cleans are awesome, 3D.THe gain is more Marshall but without any brittle high end imop. If i do sell or trade, i know i can get another, so that's another reason why I could get rid of this one :)

Archived