FS: Fender Pro Jr. and Eminence Private Jack 8ohm

s360guitarist

• Members

FENDER PRO JR.: Picked this amp just a few months ago. The PJ is a early 90's made in the good ol' USA and shows its age. The previous owner, upon buying the amp new years ago, took out the stock speaker upon its arrival and replaced it with one of his own liking. When he sold it to me he put the stock speaker back in. Before he sent he also changed the plate resistor and caps to bring the ol' PJ hiss down a bit. If you know this amp, you know it will go to Fender at low volumes to screaming Marshall as you crank it up. The thing is loud! I have been running it through a 1x12 cab but traded the cab off a few days ago. (It is easy with the PJ. The speaker is connected to the chassis with a 1/4 jack. Simply yank out the internal cable and plug your cab in!) I am asking 250 for the amp, but temptation is lurking for a hollowbody or a 90's Ampeg Jet.

EMINENCE PRIVATE JACK: This is a Celestion GreenBack Clone and sounds just great for medium overdrive and lead tones! The speaker is 8 ohm and has been in a 90's Ampeg Reverberocket for just a short time. The speaker is just breaking in and sounds great. I am asking 55 for the speaker.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived