Triton Extreme Sequencing Problems

Palaver

• Members

Dear Forum,

I have been a silent user of this forum, and I have gotten a ton of help. I finally got a KP-200S and I love it. There is no way I can save money...

Here is my major problem that I posted up over on the Irish Acts forum:

My name is Phil Butler, and I am having major problems with my TE76. I just flicked through the manual, and I am still confused on how to save my sequenced data.

Here is my MAJOR problem:

I just spent the last six hours recording a song that I wrote in the Triton's sequencer. I did it track by track. It's a basic piano tune with some strings in the background. I choose the "Save Song Template" mode, and while my effects/programs and settings got saved, MY WHOLE SONG GOT ERASED.

How do I save the actual tracks that go along with those settings? This is incredibly frustrating, and right now I am too angry to go through that book in a detailed manner. I took a quick look and messed it all up.

HELP!? How do I save my audio tracks that go along with my song template? I want to literally cart my keyboard down to the studio, and just press 'play' so I can save a fortune in recording costs. Basically, I want to pre-record the song, and use that template in order to record.

Help would be greatly appreciated,

Phil

P.S. I am half a moron when it comes to this stuff.

Archived