1975 Marshall JMP Non Master, Dan Armstrong, Vintage Rat, TS808 ETC

theweight

• Members

Only looking to trade any of this +/- cash for an SG Standard. Anything else I'm just not interested right now unless you're adding to a cash offer. Prices include shipping, payment via Paypal gift. I have hundreds of transactions here & other forums. My ebay username is ssbabydaddy. Check out my 100% feedback as a seller for over a decade. PM or email me with any questions.

1975 Marshall JMP MKII

50W Non Master Volume. At some point this was modded for a master volume on the back. It was receieved in trade by Alan Phillips of Carol Ann. Alan reversed the MV mod and put it back to stock, giving it a good cleaning. Sounds great! Just looking for more wattage to keep up with the rest of my band. SOLD!

More photos of the Marshall here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v681/ssbabydaddy/JMP/

zzzzzgear025.jpg

Picture247.jpg

Dan Armstrong Solid Body Reissue

Really fell in love with this guitarwhen I bought it last year, but I need to move some things to fund my new amp purchase so I'm offering it up as a sacrifice. The amount these sell for is ridiculously cheap. Tone-wise this reminds me of an SG. Nice and mid heavy to cut through the mix. Takes a lot of the low end looseness of most vintage amp and tightens it up. Sort of a Fenderish neck with lots of lead capabilities. 24 frets for extra shred capabilities if you're into that thing. No case, but it will be double boxed and secured very well for shipping. Comes with the HB only, no single coil drop in pickup (They come standard like this). Looking for $350 via Paypal gift.

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

1981 Big Box Proco Rat

Pots date to 81. Lots of mojo. Cleaned and tightened everything up myself, so it's in great working order. One of these from this same year just sold on ebay for $375. I'll let mine go for $250 via Paypal gift for a quick sale.

zzzzzgear010.jpg

zzzzzgear012.jpg

High Quality TS808 Clone

Built by Austin at Coldcraft Effects. TB, 9v power supply jack, socketed JRC4558 chip for tone swapping. Nice finish and build. Looking for $75 via Paypal gift

zzzzzgear002.jpg

zzzzzgear346-1.jpg

DOD FX-20B Stereo Phaser

I

• Members

It's more about headroom than volume, but keeping up has definitely been an issue before. Loud drummers make everyone turn up.

YES SIR - my 100 W Bass Plexi built by Derek @ Union Jack DELIVERS those awesome high headroom Marshall Cleans at loud stage levels !

with a 50W, YA JUST CAN'T GET THOSE KINDA CLEANS LIVE AT THAT VOLUME !!

Perfect platform for my OD's !

Archived